Cancellation policy for advanced booking
Refund Policy for Ecowheel Ride taxi service
Please read this policy carefully before making your taxi booking.
By booking any taxi cab service from our websites, you are entering into a contract with the Ecowheel Ride taxi service for the supply of Service.
Unlike the vast majority of companies within this industry, we do not charge our customers for unexpected situations where a journey needs to be cancelled (as long as this is done 18 hours in advance of the requested pick-up time).
We understand that sometimes the unpredictable happens and for unforeseen reasons, you simply can’t make it. If you would like to cancel your booking with us, you can do this by emailing us at: email@example.com
with your booking reference and reason for cancellation. Alternatively, you can call us on +44 739 304 1252.
- Cancellations must be made in writing by email addressed to our Customer Service Center. You will be entitled to a refund, depending on when you cancel your Booking, as follows:
- If you cancel your booking more than 30 days prior to the Journey date in your Booking, you will be entitled to a refund equivalent to 100% of the value of your booking.
- If you cancel your booking between 15 days to 30 days prior to the Journey date in your Booking, you will be entitled to a refund equivalent to 75% of the value of your booking.
- If you cancel your booking between 3 days to 10 days prior to the Journey date in your Booking, you will be entitled to a refund equivalent to 40% of the value of your booking.
- If you cancel your booking on the same day or 3 days before the Journey date in your Booking, you will not be entitled to any refund. In the event you cancel your booking directly with the transport provider, we will email you asking you to confirm your cancellation. You will need to confirm your cancellation using the links sent to you in the email.
- Customer(s) who paid a deposit will be refunded or charged depending on the amount due as per condition 1.
- At Manchester taxi service, a cancellation charge may be refunded on the basis that You re-book within 24 (Twenty Four) hours, minus a £15 administration charge. Only once the Journey is re-booked, the refund can be processed. However, Manchester taxi service reserves the right to refuse a cancellation refund at any time.
- In the event that the Supplier does not turn up at the Agreed Pick-Up Point within 15 minutes of the Agreed Time – or within 30 minutes if the Agreed Pick-up Point is an airport – and You do not use the Supplier for the Trip, You will be entitled to a full refund of the Fare, along with any Card Costs, if you paid them in advance by Card, as full and final settlement of any claim You might have in respect of such failure. However should You, at Your own discretion, decide to continue with the Trip where the supplier turns up after 15 minutes from the Agreed time, then you will not be entitled to any such refund.
- In the event that You are not available at the Agreed Pick-Up Point within 15 minutes of the Agreed Time, it will be at the Supplier’s discretion to treat Your non-availability as a cancellation, and You will not be entitled to any refund of the Fare, and any Card Costs that you may have paid in advance. Where the Supplier decides to wait more than 15 minutes from the Agreed Time, then You may be subject to additional charges by the Supplier in respect of any additional waiting time and/or parking charges and will make such payment directly to the Supplier.
- In the event that you do not wish to use the Services for any reason and do not cancel the Booking in writing by email addressed to our Customer Service Center. Manchester airport taxi service, no refunds will be provided.
- In the event that you wish to cancel a return leg of your journey, you will not be entitled to any refund.
- For pre-paid bookings, any refunds due to you for cancellations or complaints will be made to the card used to make the payment within up to 5 business days (business days being Monday to Friday).
- Customers with credit accounts or account balances will be exempt from cancellation charges.
- In the event of a Booking cancellation or no-show by a Supplier, you must contact Ecowheel Ride taxi service within 7 days to issue your refund.
- In the event that You provide inaccurate details including but not limited to an invalid or missing; postcode, postcode causing traffic violation, customer name, email address, telephone number, you will not be entitled to any refund and may incur additional charges from the Supplier in order to complete the Trip.
company’s fees for dealing with problems from bookings £35
Q: how can I cancel my ride?
Any cancellation of the booking contract must be made in writing by email addressed to our firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: How does the cancellation fee working?
We strive to provide you with the best ride. But, if you decide you don’t want it, you can cancel your ride within 2 minutes of a driver accepting your ride to avoid being charged a cancellation fee.
Also, if the driver has reached your pickup location and waited for more than 8 mins for your arrival before canceling the ride, you will be charged a cancellation fee to compensate for the driver’s efforts.
A cancellation fee of £10 will be charged for rides booked from airports and £6 for all other cancellations.
Q: How can I complain about cancellation charge?
If you think you’ve been wrongly charged a cancellation fee, we would be happy to help.
Send us an email at: email@example.com
for the email title please write: ‘Charged Cancellation Fee Incorrectly and the ride number’.
You can find this reference number in your cancellation fee email also in your customer app under your booking history
Insert Image here
Tell us more about your problem and click send. We’ll look into it and get back to you as soon as possible.
EcoWheel is transparent about the rates.
- EcoWheel makes sure that customers are aware of the dynamics of peak time charge and how it works. Whenever peak time charge is applicable;
- Customers get a clear intimation, to confirm their intent to avail of the ride at a higher price than normal. The booking process is initiated only when they confirm;
- Hence, if a customer wants to avoid that ride he/she may choose to do it, thus making the cab available to others who are in need.